Join Our Team
This position is for a 30 year old high-end eyewear chain with 8 stores in the New York City area. The position is a full-time marketing position. Chinese language skills are a must.
*Major Duties and Responsibilities*
- Responsible for the marketing and branding of company products and services.
- Responsible for the image and tone of our exclusive brands: Suki and Mott and Bayard Eyewear.
- Design posters, brochures, catalogs, and in-store window displays
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Participate in quarterly and annual marketing strategy, planning, and budgeting and actively provide insight, opinions, and new ideas.
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Liaison with brand key account manager to deliver timely updates on point of sales material, signage, and other marketing initiatives with them.
- Effectively design and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Source and manage 3rdparty vendors and agencies and make sure they are delivering timely reports on the improvement of marketing campaigns.
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution
- Proactively update the company web-site and generate content on it
- Communicate with management and all parties involved on marketing initiatives
- Proactively and enthusiastically create content that is engaging, interesting, and unique content on social media platforms. (facebook, weixin, instagram, ect.)
Monitor and evaluate marketing initiatives effectiveness.
*Relationships and Roles:*
- To demonstrate the ability to interact and communicate.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Excellent and will-do attitude
- Approximately 1-5 years of sales or marketing experience
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Excellent communication skills to talk with management to have everyone on the same page.
- Familiarity with graphic and web design and imaging software like Photoshop is a MUST
- Engaged and knowledgeable on recent developments and trends in social media marketing
- Written Chinese proficiency is required.
- Experience with company in direct selling of high-end, customer-service oriented goods. (Jewelry, Furniture, Fashion, Eyewear)
- Open-minded and engaging individual who has a strong desire to learn.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)