Introducing adidas Sport eyewear
SPX™ litefit collection
“adidas Sport eyewear combines the expertise of renowned maker Silhouette and the sports heritage of adidas.”
|All adidas Sport eyewear frames are made with high-tech materials such as SPX™, Performance Steel™ (used in the medical, dental and aeronautical industries), Pebax™ (soft sticky polymers as used in the soles of football boots and running shoes). All this makes adidas frames as comfortable as they are durable and perfect for a sporty lifestyle.
Today, we are introducing the SPX™ litefit collection. It’s cool, casual frame made for lightness and performance as well as style.
- Ultra light for maximum comfort
- Flexible, strong and hugely force-resistant to guarantee top stability. The minimal water absorption of SPX™ safeguards this stability and offers resistance to temperature variations.
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant. The high surface hardness supports the frame and ensures long durability.
Features & Benefits
Now the SPX™ litefit collection is available at all Mott Optical Group stores. Please feel free to visit us and try them on.
- Created with an athlete’s needs in mind so it’s perfect for transitioning from the office to the gym
- For men and women (unisex)
- Available in a wide range of colorful options for your individual look
- Square lenses with rounded edges will suit most face shapes
- Adjustable silicone nose pads offer a custom fitting
- Specially designed Grip system offers a non-slip and pressure-free stable fit
- Specially designed bridge for those with higher cheekbones and wider nose bridges. Sometimes called “Alternate fit” this ensures the frames rest on the nose and prevents sliding.
- Progressive friendly